Gargoyle wall

I made a wall segment from carved chemiwood bricks and filled in the spaces to resemble grouting, before moulding, casting and fitting together two resin casts like a jigsaw. The gargoyle itself was sculpted from modelling clay.

Spell books

These were created using a combination of hard chemiwood and styrene, and covered with a sculpted layer of plastiline. Before being moulded in silicone, and multiples cast in resin. 

Ceiling rose 

I turned this on the wood lathe, regularly holding up a profile piece to ensure the result matched the design.



A metal profile tool was made and used to drag plaster along a waxed board to create a long cornice piece. This was moulded so that many could be produced for the ceiling of